Friday, May 30, 2014

Giving it a try - Gwynnie Bee

So finding clothes in Plus-size can be difficult, to say the least.  I have never been been the most fashionable person, but I like to be comfortable and look cute.  I have seen the Facebook Ads for Gwynnie Bee and finally said why not try it for the one free month. If you are unaware, Gwynnie Bee is basically a plus size clothing netflix, to put it one way.  You pay a flat fee every month, depending on how many clothes you want out at a time and they send you the clothes to borrow.  Then when you are done with them send them back for more.  I just sign up today so we will see how it goes, I highly doubt that I will continue past the one free month, just because it is a higher cost then I spend in a month on clothes usually.  

I looked through a lot of the clothes that they have listed and I love a lot of the things that they have and I adore the variety they have.  The only down side I see right now is that I can't pick the order sent to me.  I wanted to take specific items with me on the cruise we are going on next week.  We will see what they send me.  Hopefully one of the three they send will be what I really want to take.  

Here are some of the things I picked out to start with:  
Ponte Peplum Top In Blue Floral

Really want this one on the cruise to dress up the mint capris I have.  

Poppy Handkerchief Hem Dress


This is a new dress they got in. I just like the look a lot



I love this take on the animal print.  So much fun!


Anyway I will keep you up to date on my thoughts about this service.  

No comments:

Post a Comment