Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Hi Everyone

Welcome to my blog.  
My name is Stephanie, but my friends and family call me Steph.  I live in the great state of Utah,
 and yes I'm Mormon.  But that is a story for another time.  I attended the  

Go COWBOYS.
That is where I meet my Dear Hubby.  We had a beautiful daughter, Jazzy (her nickname).  We moved to Casper, where I finished my degree through Distance Education.  We had our first son Bubba.  

We then moved to wonderful Cache Valley,

where we had two more sons, Bug and Monkey.  We built a house and now we are trying to make it our home, of course while on a budget.


I like to spend time with my family, both immediate and extended.  I will try to tell you about cool things that we do as the summer progresses.  I like to scrapbook and make cards, though that is bit on hold as all my supplies are boxed up as we finish our basement.  I am getting into refinishing our furniture and will show the progress on each of the pieces on I am working.  As we finish the basement and furnish the rooms and redecorate I will show everything we do and hopefully inspire you.  I love to shop which is not always a good thing and it can be hard as a plus size gal.  I love going out and finding a bargain and will share them with you.  I have become a master of window shopping online as well as in the real world.  I like to bake and cook and love Pinterest for all of the recipes I find to try out.  

I started this blog as a way to keep me going as work at the various projects I have in making our house a home.  I will share with the progress I make, what works and what doesn't.  I will share reviews of product I am using and where to get the best deals for them.  I hope to make your mouth water with some of the food I cook and bake.  I will probably rant and rave, share my struggles and triumphs with you and I hope to hear from you as well.

I am in no way a professionally, I am just a regular mom who wants to try and save a buck while making the most of my home and spending time with my family.  
for stopping by.

No comments:

Post a Comment