Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Things I am working

So there are few things I am working on and looking forward to this summer.

I am working on redecorating our master bedroom. I will post about this probably tomorrow.  We already started and have been doing it piece by piece.  My bookcases should arrive to night and I am so excited.  

I am refinishing our living room furniture.  They were the first pieces that we bought as a married couple.  However the kids have been a bit rough on them and we have outgrown the style a bit.  I have one end table almost done and will show the results soon.

We are 25 days out from our Carnival Caribbean cruise with my family.  It will be Me, DH, Jazzy, Bubba, my Mom, my Dad, and my Big Bro.  Bug and Monkey are being watched by my wonderful M-I-L.  I am so lucky to have amazing parents to take us on this trip and I am glad that brother was able to attend last minute.  Now I am trying to find some cute pieces to take with me on this trip.  I feel like I need to start packing already.

We are also attending my DH's annual family campout this summer.  This year we are going to South Dakota! We get to attend the graduation of my S-I-L, she will be a real doctor now.  We are really really proud of her and can't wait to explore the Rapid City area and the Black Hills.

We need to work on our yard, last year we slacked since I was on bed rest with Monkey.  So we hope to get it back to looking good and replace a few dead plants.  We have been good at weed and feeding so far.

I am hoping to keep my kids busy with some summer fun. Jazzy had softball starting up soon and Bubba has a Soccer camp for a week in June.  Jazzy also wants to take Golf lessons this summer.  I think I might take Bug to a mommy and me tumbling class.  And of course I have to fit in a swim class, I might hire a Young Women in our neighborhood to do mommy and me swimming with Bug and I will do it with Monkey.

Meanwhile I am going to weed out my closet and try to find a good home for some of the things I don't wear anymore.

It is going to be a busy fun summer.  Hope you guys will enjoy your summer as well.


No comments:

Post a Comment